Emilia D is a versatile work platform with a large deck and onboard HIAB crane
Built in 1995, Emilia D is ideal for a wide array of projects on the River Thames, particularly in marine civil engineering and construction areas.
She is classified as a Cat 3 workboat by the MCA.
Hull and deck plating: 10mm
Sheer strake: 30mm
Bollard pull: 6T
Speed: 8.5 knots
Overall dimensions: 18.6m x 6.06m x 1.4m
- 15T @ 5m/min anchor handling winch
- 2 x 25T coupling winches
- Bow roller 30T SWL
- 1 x 65KG high holding power anchor
- Plough and detachable ‘A’ frame (6 cubic/ metre)
- Towing crucifix
- 44TM Marine Crane (360 degree) C/W 2T hydraulic winch
- 25T flush fitting securing points
Is there something we can help with?
Whatever you need, the Thamescraft Dry Docking team would be delighted to help. Please contact us using the form provided.
Alternatively, you can email email@example.com or phone us on 0208 305 1993. Thank you.
For all docking and marine services enquiries, please contact Jack on +44 (0)7917 816005